Monday, February 16, 2009


It's been a while since I've posted on here, but in an attempt to shamelessly link to the company which signs my cheques, here are a few recent tomes I've written for the Calgary Sun.

More posts to follow, as well as some pieces I was hoping to write, but would have been long dead by the time my Monday or Tuesday pieces came along.

Here you will find my thoughts on the need for increased police presence on Calgary transit, particularly the LRT system.

Here you will find my reaction to trespassing charges being laid against members of the Campus Pro-Life club at the University of Calgary. 

Here is my salute to some members of Calgary city council, who are not doing the right thing, but doing the next best thing when they say they'll donate their pay hikes to charity or back to the city.

And here I offer a critique of the Calgary city manager's office renovations during some tough economic times. Especially interesting that he recently told other city departments to prepare for budgetary restraint.

Stay tuned for further updates.

db/BN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home