Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I know it's been a rather long time since I actually posted something. And I'm still not sure what to write about. I should probably blog here. But that again would require something to write about that would be of interest to the general public.

So anyway, until I am struck by some kind of inspiration, here are Four things.

Four jobs I have had:
1) Video Store Lackey
2) Coffee Shop Manager
3) News Anchor
4) Reporter

Four places you have lived:
1) Edmonton
2) Sherwood Park
3) Airdrie
4) Calgary

Four T.V. Shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) Prison Break
3) 24
4) Heroes

Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Ottawa
2) Toronto
3) Vegas/Disneyland
4) Vancouver/Victoria

Four Web sites you visit daily
1) www.warrenkinsella.com
2) www.calgarysun.com
3) www.macleans.ca
4) news.bbc.co.uk

Four of my favourite foods:
1) Steak
2) Ribs
3) Mango
4) French Toast

Four essential reads:
1) Trainspotting
2) Road Work
3) On the Road
4) Macbeth

Four Essential Spins
1) Revolver
2) Definitely Maybe
3) Closer (Joy Division)
4) Entroducing...

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) At home
2) In Edmonton
3) In New York
4) Kuala Lumpur

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger pikey78oil said...

nice job sketch...although is mango really one of your favourite foods! damn calgary! it's changed you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home